When purchasing a property, information is essential to making a sound investment decision. View your property through the eyes of a qualified, professional home inspector – trust Inside Out Home Inspection.
With an Inside Out Home Inspection
, you will receive an unbiased evaluation of the property's condition through an itemized approach that outlines both positive aspects and problem areas. Our inspections provide onsite, thorough written reports complete with pictures for documentation, along with a verbal walk through the property with the inspector, so you will have a complete and clear perspective of your property investment.
Our inspectors are professionally trained and experienced to provide accurate and detailed property inspections in Vancouver and throughout the Lower Mainland. Our inspectors are certified, insured, licensed, bonded and hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. We offer:
• Pre Purchase Inspections, which allows our clients to evaluate their properties overall condition, and also to gain the knowledge of the home's operations and maintenance.
• Pre Listing Inspections, so you can know the actual condition of your property before it possibly goes on the market and to perform any upgrades, big or small, which will benefit its saleability.
• New Home Deficiency Inspections, which will allow the builder to complete, update, or change any areas of concern noted.
• Open House Inspections, which may be beneficial in a multiple bid situation of the property.
• 2/5/10 Warranty Inspections, which will cover your property in regards to any warranty issues that are noted, within the allotted warranty period.
• Thermal Image Scanning is now available!
To learn more about our services, costs and more, review this website or contact us today.
We provide resources
to help you understand the inner workings of a home and how to repair them and also the industry standards and practices in homebuilding and home inspection. And check out our answers to clients’ frequently asked questions
When buying a home, knowledge is key. Be informed with an Inside Out Home Inspection – contact us today